Every type of surface requires special care. The Involver fiber is ready to solve both easy and complex problems due to its two sides. The hard side of the fiber cleans ultra-stubborn dirt with its ultrafine pile, while the soft side sucks up dirt and liquid. The hard side is not recommended for delicate surfaces. It is suitable for wet cleaning. The Involver fiber is a new approach to general home cleaning!
Dimensions: 30 х 23 cm
Have you ever dreamed about entrusting the cleanliness of frequently-used surfaces in your kitchen and rooms to a multifunctional assistant? With the Involver fiber your dream will come true. The hard side of the double-sided fiber effectively removes stubborn dirt, sticky grease and grime from surfaces, while the soft terrycloth side delicately polishes shiny furniture fronts and chrome elements. It leaves no stains or lint, bringing shine and gloss to surfaces. It is not recommended for delicate surfaces.
Focus on three main characteristics based on a 10-point scale, where 10 is the highest.
*Аbsorbency — 5
Polishing — 5
Scrubbing — 9
Developed using Japanese technology, the UpPoly fiber with unique netting is used to produce Green Fiber. The wet fiber, split into hundreds of microfilaments, creates a capillary effect. Like a powerful vacuum cleaner, it sucks in plenty of moisture along with dirt. The fiber acts as a magnet drawing and retaining dust. Make cleaning eco-friendly and comfortable with Green Fiber!
The Green Fiber HOME fibers are:
• Eco-friendly and safe. There is no need to use additional detergents;
• High-tech. They are based on the UpPoly fiber with unique netting, developed using Japanese technology;
• Durable. They are wear-proof and look good for a long time. Lifespan is 2 years;
• Economical. They save your money, time, and energy;
• Multi-purpose. Use a wide range of products for different purposes. Popular items are available in several colors at once.
80% polyester, 20% polyamide.
How to use:
Use for dry cleaning. No need to use household chemicals. Do not iron. Do not dry on a radiator.